Let’s see what’s been on my mind for April 2009
- On education. Two interesting articles on stress and the purpose of art education lead me to write about Educational Responses to Stress - Emotion and Arts
- A long essay by Bruce Western on reentry to society by former prisoners leads to Prisons and Punishment in America
- More thoughts on talent and justice: Talent, Work, and Justice
- Our crazy perception of time makes me ask Just How Long Ago Was the Civil War?, especially after an NPR report on a recently returned book stolen during the civil war. I got a link from Bob Collins at Minnesota Public Radio for this one.
- Business, We’re Swimming In It includes one of the funniest parts of the movie Brazil and some thoughts about the elephant in the room at most conversations about change: the institutions we spend most of our lives in - business.